NON SLAM CHECK VALVES
Disk Check Valves must be fitted in accordance with the direction of flow arrow indicating correct fluid flow direction. When fitted with a spring they can be installed in any plane. when supplied without a spring these must be fitted in a vertical with the follow from bottom to top. The ‘cam’ design of the body allows the various flange types to be accommodated. The body is rotated to touch the flange joint bolts ensuring that a good joint is obtained.
AMCO General purpose Disc Check Valves are best used in :
- Delivery line of pumps
- Steam and condensate systems
- Vessels as foot valves
- Filtration and ion-exchange process
- Refrigeration plants and air conditioning systems
- Airline, water, & effluent plants, corrosive liquids and gases.
SPECIAL DESIGN FEATURES
ROBUST > LIGHT WEIGHT > COMPACT > ECONOMICAL
- Quick open and close action.
- Can be mounted both vertical or horizontal position.
- Low pressure drop.
- High Cv value.
- Soft seated options available.